Multimedia Content Life Cycle Management (MCM-LC)
This project (MCM-LC: Multimedia Content Life Cycle Management) is funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia and, as a coordinated project, is participated by the Distributed Multimedia Applications Group (DMAG) through Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The aim of this project is to foster the research lines of the group, both current and future, in the following areas:
- Definition of the architecture of a multimedia content life cycle control system.
- Secure transmission of system events. Electronic evidence management in security systems. Use of ontologies for the management of evidences.
- Security and trust models through ontologies.
- Interoperability broker among different access control systems and digital rights management systems. Interoperability between security information and DRM representations. Ontology support.
- Ontologies for the description of multimedia content life cycle and rights.
- DRM systems conformance.
- Standardisation of the querying format for multimedia content: MPQF.
- Improvement of the authentication, authorization and auditing architecture. Management of keys related to users. Low level content protection.
- Development of demonstrators to prove the applicability of the obtained results.
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra